Accueil > About us > Innovation and Awards
Innovation and Awards
“Innovation is the key of development and sustainability”
Christian Papineau, CEO of Laboratoires E.V.ROIG since 1994.
Innovation, the DNA of the brand since its creation
Early as 1972, Laboratories E.V. ROIG defend another idea of beauty: the natural beauty of plants. The company is the first in Europe and America to use this plant in beauty formulas, a plant whose extract will become its flagship asset: the precious Centella Asiatica …
In 1994, when Christian Papineau took over the business, he wanted to pursue this desire to use the benefits of Nature in the service of our beauty. He wants to focus on innovation in the development of future lines of the laboratory. It develops, over time, a concept of avant garde:
- Orientation of the Centella and Hydraflore ranges towards organic certification as early as the 2000s.
- Continuous improvement of formulas by multiplying experiences and research.
- Outstanding concentration of active ingredients for unparalleled beauty results
- Fair Trade Development
- Utilisation d’actifs inédits telles les cellules couches de Centella Asiatica
- Use of active ingredients such as Centella Asiatica stem cells
- Establishment of a partnership with beauty professionals whose goal is ambitious: guarantee the success of beauticians and offer them everything they expect from us.
With 45 years of expertise, Laboratoires E.V.ROIG master a unique know-how that since the 2000s have been acclaimed many times:
In 2015, we are still the member of Bpi Excellence, a circle of elite French companies.
Member of Bpi Excellence, a community of companies with strong potential in various sectors of activity
- H.PIERANTONI Innovation Award awarded for our electronic beauty atomizer
- Member of Oséo Excellence (Bpi Excellence since the end of 2013), the business club with an interesting profile: Strong growth, remarkable potential, strong propensity for innovation
- Winner of the regional competition of the artisanal innovation, the price “Stars and Professions” in the category “Global strategy of innovation”
- The SOCAMA award rewards laboratories for our success in innovation and business strategy.
- The innovation H. PIERANTONI award has approved our creams, serums and masks are original biologic.
- The Alfred Sauvy award for our new, original and innovative activity project in the Pyrénées-Orientales department.
The quality of the products acclaimed
The quality of the products acclaimed Centella and Hydraflore products are regularly mentioned in the Best Cosmetics Guide recommended by the Cosmetic Observatory. In 2015-2016, 17 Centella and Hydraflore products are acclaimed for Camellia oil, the Universal Lotion Complete Anti-age , the Anti-wrinkle Eyes and Lips , the Cleansing milk Hydraflore, the Firming Serum Hydraflore…